No! Let them choose. We make it easy for your team to share ideas, schedules, events, contacts, tasks, files and more, without requiring everyone to use the same devices or software.
Use your web browser for access to all our features and a common user experience. Also use Outlook, the built-in Apple Mail App, iCal and Address Book, Mozilla’s Thunderbird, and whatever mobile devices your team prefers, too. It’s never been more convenient for your users to make such choices, and switch at will.
We specialize in helping you communicate between platforms, software and devices, collaborate across distances and even languages, keep your team in sync, regardless of individual software, device, or time-zone. This includes support for:
- Outlook for Windows
- The built-in Mac applications such as Mail.app, iCal and Address Book
- Thunderbird on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Any POP or IMAP standards compliant mail client
- Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome web browsers
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows and Blackberry mobile devices
Additionally, we are committed to standards-based (RFC) support for the following, secure protocols, across all three major platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux):
Posted in: 4. Compatibility