Any person in your organization, end-user or administrator, with a zMailCloud account (aka mailbox) may contact our Help Desk support team, available seven days a week by phone, web issue tracking system, and chat.
Yes, we support technical systems. And yes, we support people, too, technical and otherwise.
Not only do we take care of upgrading and maintaining the underlying service for you, but also deliver experienced support for your team members. Our English-speaking Help Desk team members are all based in the United States, each averaging more than 4 years with zMailCloud. Our customers not only the use web clients, but also many different devices and software to more conveniently communicate with each other from home, office and while traveling. We’re well-prepared to support the unique needs of the people that comprise your business, help you grow faster, compete better.
We will help you use zMailCloud to collaborate more effectively. Help Desk support is available seven days every week via web issue tracking/ticketing system, chat and telephone.
Help may take many different forms, depending on your needs. Together we may plan for your migration to zMailCloud, deliver a presentation or remote control sessions, share best practices, or we may simply ask you to follow links to our documentation.
We do our best to provide well-trained, empathetic team members, with a focus on “teach-to-fish” support. When practical, we teach you how to troubleshoot, and find answers yourself, so you can be a better technical resource to your organization, and more quickly, effectively communicate and work together using zMailCloud.
Examples of in-scope support include:
- Priority response
- Trouble-shooting and diagnostics of client-side issues in supported web clients, mail clients, and mobile devices
- Occasional remote control and screen sharing sessions to expedite trouble-shooting
- Escalation to Systems Administration, Billing and Sales departments as needed
Examples of out-of-scope support include:
- Programming, training and complex services, any of which may be optional Professional Services, for which please contact us
- Any software or device unsupported or classified as “beta” by its developer or us; conflicts between various pieces of desktop software (ie: Outlook plug-ins); and issues caused by use of software or device outside its accepted operating procedures, or in an unsupported manner. For all these, please see our Terms of Service (ToS)
- Helping to reinstall an operating system
- Troubleshooting HTML signature code
Posted in: 3. Support