Build your team without boundaries. Keep your identity & privacy.
Compete with the biggest! Without interrupting work, we’ve helped thousands of organizations move personalized email and critical business communications to our private cloud. Here even the smallest business gets enterprise-class support and operational performance, reliability, security & resilience.
• Up to 50GB Mailboxes
• Up to 100MB file attachments
• Up to 1GB file uploads
• 100 Days of roll-back/un-delete
• Encryption supported for all services (256-bit)
For annual accounts, zMailCloud provides 25GB per mailbox free of additional charge, and backup and restore is free for all customers. Not only do we support mailbox sizes of up to 50 GB, but also automatically backup your entire mailboxes, so you may restore them wholly, or search for specific files to restore to a date and time up to 100 days ago.
- Tier III/IV, SAS 70 / SSAE 16 type II audited, FISMA-compliant data centers
- VMware vCloud-certified enterprise virtualization
- HP 7000-series Blade Servers with hot stand-bys, less than 50% average utilization
- Multiple Fibre-channel backbones to clustered SANs
- Intra-data center SAN-level data replication every few minutes
- Objective < 5 minutes recovery in event of individual blade server failure
- Multi-homed internet access (BGP-4), less than 10% average utilization
- IDS, IPS, primary and secondary firewalls, routers, switches (OSPF)
Architected specifically for zMailCloud, delivering high performance, security, privacy and resiliency, our cloud is built between two carrier-class data centers located near Dallas, Texas, and Washington, D.C., in which Fortune 100 and U.S. Federal agencies share space with us. Worried about network latency? Don’t! Our performance is so good that we support customers in more than 100 countries, even though we’re hosted and supported exclusively within the continental United States.
Resilient & Secure. Designed to withstand and recover quickly from disasters, the secure facilities are connected directly to each other by a dedicated 1Gbps fiber optic line, and maintain multiple connections not only to the backbones of the internet (multi-homed), but also power grids. Staffed 24×7, our infrastructure is under 24-hour guard, from biometric identification for physical access, through advanced digital intrusion prevention, detection and response.
Professional & Committed. Our support team is trained to help keep our customers’ security and privacy, and we document our commitment to both privacy and performance in our Terms of Service (ToS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA).