Configuring Your MX Records: DreamHost
- Log in to your account at www.dreamhost.com.
- Click Mail on the left side and select MX from the drop-down menu.
- Click edit next to the domain you will be using with zMailCloud.
- Under Custom MX Records, delete all existing MX records.
- Enter 10 MX1.ZMAILCLOUD.COM. in the first text box.
- Enter 20 MX2.ZMAILCLOUD.COM. in the second text box.
- Enter 50 MX3.ZMAILCLOUD.COM. in the third text box.
- Click Update your custom MX records now!
Congratulations! Your MX records are now configured to point to zMailCloud. Keep in mind that changes to MX records may take up to 24 hours to take effect.