Configuring Your MX Records: Network Solutions
- Log in to your account at networksolutions.com.
- Click Edit DNS under DNS Settings. The Edit DNS page will appear. (If you have not previously edited DNS entries for your domain name, you may need to select Custom DNS Setting.)
- Under the DNS Manager-Advanced Tools panel, click Continue. The DNS Manager – Advanced Tools page will appear.
- Under the Mail Servers panel, click Add / Edit. The Mail Servers table will appear.
- Remove any existing MX records by checking the box next to delete.
- Within the Mail Servers table, enter information according to the table below:NOTE: Make sure each entry is entered exactly as it appears in the following table, including the trailing dot at the end of each record.
Priority Mail Server 10 MX1.ZMAILCLOUD.COM. 20 MX2.ZMAILCLOUD.COM. 50 MX3.ZMAILCLOUD.COM.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! Your MX records are now configured to point to zMailCloud. Keep in mind that changes to MX records may take up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the Internet.