Q: What is my new custom server address?
– Please visit https://zmailcloud.com/uncategorized/check-your-zmailcloud-server-address/ and enter your email address to find your custom server address to use for logging into your account. Use this server address as your login address in your web browser for signing into your account or checking email on your mobile phone or mail client. See below for instructions on updating to use your new server address.
Q: How do I update the zMailCloud Outlook Connector to use the new custom server address?
– Please see this article: https://zmailcloud.com/uncategorized/how-do-i-sync-my-email-account-in-outlook-after-upgrade/
Q: How do I update iOS devices to use the new custom server address?
– First, determine if you are syncing your account as Exchange Activesync (recommended) or IMAP. To do this go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > your zMailCloud account. Your account type will be listed at the top of your account details.
If your account type is Exchange, click on your Account details and update the “Server” field to your custom server address (xyz.zmailcloud.com, for example, replacing “xyz” with your own custom server address) and click on Done when finished.
If your account type is IMAP/POP, click on your Account details on update the “Incoming Mail Server Host Name” and “Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP address” to your new custom server address. Click on Done when finished making changes.
Q: How do I update Mac Mail/Mail.app:
– Go to Mail > Preferences > Accounts > (your zMailCloud account) > Account Information tab. Update the “Incoming Mail Server” to your new custom server address.
Next, go to the Outgoing Mail Server and click the drop-down menu > Edit SMTP server list. Locate your zMailCloud account server from the list and update the server name to your new custom server address. Click OK when done making changes.
Q: How do I update Android phones:
– Go to Settings > Accounts > Microsoft Exchange Activesync > Settings > Exchange Server Settings > (your zMailCloud account) > Server and update the server address to your new custom server address.
Q: How do I update Thunderbird.app:
– Open Thunderbird and go to Tools > Account Settings and update the Server name to your new custom server address. Once that is done, go to the Outgoing Server tab > (your zMailCloud account) > Edit and update the Server address to your new custom address & click OK when done.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our help desk by email at: email@example.com, or by phone at 1-888-962-4525 x4.