Apple’s Calendar.app syncs your zMailCloud account calendars, including calendars shared to you.
1. Open the Mac Calendar application.
2. Go to Calendar > Preferences:
3. Click on Accounts at the top of the Preferences window and click the + sign to add a new account:
4. Select ‘Other CalDAV account’, then select Continue
5. In the new account pane, enter your zMailCloud account info:
Account Type: Manual
Username: your full zMailCloud email address
Password: your password
Server: yourcompany.zmailcloud.com (replace yourcompany with your custom server address). If you are unsure what your custom server address is, please visit this page: https://zmailcloud.com/uncategorized/check-your-zmailcloud-server-address/
Once you have entered your info, click Create to add your account to the Mac Calendar application.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please submit a help desk ticket.