Once maintenance is complete, users may need to create a new profile in Outlook.
To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Close Outlook.
You can create a new Zimbra profile in the “Mail” Control Panel:
2. Open the “Mail” Control Panel (Start -> Control Panel -> Mail)
3. Click the “Show Profiles…” button
4. Click “Add…” and enter a name (ex. ZMailCloud 2)
5. Click “Next” to “Add a new e-mail account”
6. Choose a Server Type of “Additional Server Types”
7. Select “Zimbra Collaboration Server”
Enter the Server Name: yourcustomaddress.zmailcloud.com (if you are unsure what this address is please contact your Administrator or our help desk at email@example.com)
Email Address: your full zMailCloud email address
Password: your password
8. Choose the new profile from the “Always use this profile” drop-down menu in the Mail Control Panel when finished.
Start Outlook. Your zMailCloud account will re-sync with Outlook in the new profile.